Top 3 Sugar Daddy Websites in 2020 for Asian Sugar Daddy

Last update:

sugar daddy Japan“sugar” stands for the sweetest things in the world, it also defines the money-meets-love sugar dating community where financially successful professionals meet young attractive ladies and establish a relatively stable mutually beneficial sugar relationship.

It’s not a new phenomenon. Since the first original Sugar Daddy Websites - founded in 2001, people are not accepting it at the very beginning, even nowadays there is still plenty of prejudice towards this niche dating. a small number of people still think sugar dating sites playing escort or prostitution service. Even so, an increasing number of young attractive ladies are joining different kinds of sugar dating sites to find someone who is gonna satisfy their demands.

If you are a sugar daddy or sugar baby coming from Asian countries, including Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. How’s your plan to find legit sugar daddies and sugar babies coming from those countries? Compared with Europeans or Americans, most Asian people are more likely conservative, it means that they may not directly express their expectations to others. In the sugar daddy websites, you can easily find like-minded Asian sugar daddies or sugar babies who state their expectations on their profiles. Through the online community, you can find like-minded people in a relatively effective way.

No.1 Asian Sugar Daddy 5 stars

Original Sugar Daddy Websites for Asian Singles

Asian sugar babyAlthough there are many controversies around sugar dating, it does not stop Asian Sugar Daddy turn to be the most popular dating platform which connects Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies around Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia... There are about 3 million active members signing up to be members, over 1000+ active members join daily for their secret benefits. Every profile on this site will be verified manually one by one by their professional team. 24/7 customer support to guarantee great user experience. If you want to find a sugar daddy from Japan, Korea, just click the flags on the bottom of the main page.

No.2 Sugar Book 5 stars

Popular Malaysian Based Sugar Dating Sites

sugar book, launched in December 2016, is a popular Asian-based sugar dating site that aims to make connections between financially successful executives and young gorgeous ladies. The site supports the relationship of sugar daddies, sugar mommies, and sugar babies. According to SugarBook, Malaysian users make up the majority of this dating platform, while Singapore users come at a close second, and the rest are from the Philippines, India, as well as the U.S.A. female users, account for 70% while the male is the rest 30%. If you are right from those countries, SugarBook is right here for you. Click to read in-depth Sugar Book Reviews.

No.3 Seeking 4 stars

The Largest Seeking Arrangement Site Serving Asian People

seeking is the largest and most popular sugar dating site in the world which has been wildly recognized and recommended by members and reputable media outlets. Until now, Seeking has accumulated over 10Million members from over 139 countries, including Japan, Korea, Singapore, Philippine, India, and so on. Seeking offers a free premium membership for college sugar babies if they registered with college email end in “.EDU.” that’s why there are almost 70% female users pursuing their sugar arrangements. The site supports sugar daddy/sugar mommy, sugar baby, and gay sugar baby relationship. It seems a little bit expensive for sugar daddies than similar dating sites on the web, but sugar daddies have more chances to catch their potential ladies.

All those sugar daddy websites are NOT supported escort or prostitution or sex chat service. If you want to know more about those dating sites, you can read in-depth reviews